3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@Bhask. Suggestion: How to get people to use forum more

Go down

@Bhask. Suggestion: How to get people to use forum more Empty @Bhask. Suggestion: How to get people to use forum more

Post  Motive 8th November 2012, 5:25 am

This is how to get rank: Calling.

Maybe we should do using forum wisely + calling = rank up instead ? maybe from sergeant to lieut+ do this? idk.

This reply is for bhaskar but i cant find his post. i remember his post of "any suggestions on hwo to get people to use forum more?" cant find it now so...
Motive
Motive
general
general

Back to top Go down

@Bhask. Suggestion: How to get people to use forum more Empty Re: @Bhask. Suggestion: How to get people to use forum more

Post  Guest 8th November 2012, 8:55 pm

Motive wrote:This is how to get rank: Calling.

Maybe we should do using forum wisely + calling = rank up instead ? maybe from sergeant to lieut+ do this? idk.

This reply is for bhaskar but i cant find his post. i remember his post of "any suggestions on hwo to get people to use forum more?" cant find it now so...

we could try get ranks to try apply for ranks on hear?
or maybe unranks wanting a rank

Back to top Go down

@Bhask. Suggestion: How to get people to use forum more Empty Re: @Bhask. Suggestion: How to get people to use forum more

Post  Motive 10th November 2012, 9:34 am

bhaskar wrote:

dont we already have that application for ranks?
Motive
Motive
general
general

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10th November 2012, 11:52 am

Motive wrote:
bhaskar wrote:

dont we already have that application for ranks?
i know, we need to encourage people to use it more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Motive 11th November 2012, 7:18 am

Hmm, well.

I Kinda have like this suggestion... Not only call to get rank up, from smiley-sergeant you can get ranked up by calling, from sergeant-capt you must use forum for important stuff like annoucnements and use it often etc
Motive
Motive
general
general

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11th November 2012, 8:55 am

Motive wrote:

Hmm, well.

I Kinda have like this suggestion... Not only call to get rank up, from smiley-sergeant you can get ranked up by calling, from sergeant-capt you must use forum for important stuff like annoucnements and use it often etc

i will think about it

or what about kick ranks have to use 3zf site often?

Back to top Go down

Post  Motive 11th November 2012, 12:01 pm

bhaskar wrote:
Motive wrote:

Hmm, well.

i will think about it

Lieut+ should do it. but i dont mind capt+ too. both good ideas
Motive
Motive
general
general

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13th November 2012, 9:51 am

Motive wrote:
bhaskar wrote:
Motive wrote:

Hmm, well.

i will think about it

Lieut+ should do it. but i dont mind capt+ too. both good ideas
captain+ ranks should use 3zf site more often is a rule we should have

Back to top Go down

Post  Motive 13th November 2012, 12:32 pm

captain+ ranks should use 3zf site more often is a rule we should have

i kind of agree & disagree with that.

Like even if you make that rule i still think capts+ wont use it tbh. but people want capt whichs the max rank, and if we make lieut+ do it then they'll do it often to get capt, and get used to the habit of doing it at a captain rank too u know? that sounds like a good idea unless you want to do capt+ use forum, and if they dont for 1 week they get deranked can also be a good idea. I'm sticking with the first idea though Smile plz reply
Motive
Motive
general
general

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down