3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranks/ranking need an overhaul + fc kick

Go down

Ranks/ranking need an overhaul + fc kick Empty Ranks/ranking need an overhaul + fc kick

Post  Meira 5th September 2011, 3:13 am

I have been with 3zealsftw for about 200 games now. At times there are 10 ranks on at once, but no one is calling. 50% of the ranks don't seem to know how to call at all. 50% of the calling ranks suck at it. By sucking, I mean that they make the call seconds after a game has ended, sometimes as late as 15-20 seconds after. The reason I chose 3zealsftw over 3zeal legend is because 3zl generally seems to be worse at calling. Now I'm not all that sure if I made the right choice to stay with 3zealsftw. There's a lot of animosity and fighting in the chat. In addition to that, many of the ranks are complete and utter noobs, which is kind of annoying when they say something stupid during call time, even though they have been told to be quiet. At least one of the ranks has been sabotaging a lot of games for the stealing creation clan "fast sc". People remember this and it stains 3zealsftw's reputation.

Decent callers should be promoted way more than autotyping advertisers. The latter I personally think should be discouraged, because most of us find it annoying, though, I suppose publicity is of the essence.

One of the main problems with 3zealsftw is getting into the chat; it's practically always full. Why is it full? Because a lot of its users start botting and simply stay in the chat. This is quite noticeable if you look at all the purple dots who immediately run to the losing team. No human in his right mind would do that. Perhaps the chat could be reset once every 24 hours or, if possible, trying to identify the purple dots botters and kick them.
Meira
Meira

Back to top Go down

Ranks/ranking need an overhaul + fc kick Empty Re: Ranks/ranking need an overhaul + fc kick

Post  Guest 5th September 2011, 3:31 am

Meira wrote:I have been with 3zealsftw for about 200 games now. At times there are 10 ranks on at once, but no one is calling. 50% of the ranks don't seem to know how to call at all. 50% of the calling ranks suck at it. By sucking, I mean that they make the call seconds after a game has ended, sometimes as late as 15-20 seconds after. The reason I chose 3zealsftw over 3zeal legend is because 3zl generally seems to be worse at calling. Now I'm not all that sure if I made the right choice to stay with 3zealsftw. There's a lot of animosity and fighting in the chat. In addition to that, many of the ranks are complete and utter noobs, which is kind of annoying when they say something stupid during call time, even though they have been told to be quiet. At least one of the ranks has been sabotaging a lot of games for the stealing creation clan "fast sc". People remember this and it stains 3zealsftw's reputation.
plz tell me names of people who dont no how to call, also plz take print screens of people who talk at calling time, i can warn them and maybe de rank.

Meira wrote:callers should be promoted way more than autotyping advertisers. The latter I personally think should be discouraged, because most of us find it annoying, though, I suppose publicity is of the essence.
ture, we need a new ranking system where u cant get more them a smiley face for just advertiseing.

Meira wrote:One of the main problems with 3zealsftw is getting into the chat; it's practically always full. Why is it full? Because a lot of its users start botting and simply stay in the chat. This is quite noticeable if you look at all the purple dots who immediately run to the losing team. No human in his right mind would do that. Perhaps the chat could be reset once every 24 hours or, if possible, trying to identify the purple dots botters and kick them.
most of sw is bots.

whats ur rsn?

Back to top Go down