3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reason For Captain Rank-Flash Points

Go down

Reason For Captain Rank-Flash Points Empty Reason For Captain Rank-Flash Points

Post  Flash Pointsz 1st November 2010, 8:44 am

Why do you deserve a promotion?

I believe i deserve a rank because i have fufilled all my promises to this clan, including calling, answering non-ranks questions, giving people help as soon as possible, I have done this for the past 12 days without getting a rank, and even epic believes that i deserve a rank, and some other ranks agree as well, i was the same rank as leart when he was lietenant, now he got general, and i am still lietenant? can u explain why please? and i called first several times including the most recent game

Do you know how to call?

Of course i do, i call like almost alll the time, and some times i even call first

Current rank:
Lieutenant

Thanks,
Flash Points
Flash Pointsz

Back to top Go down

Reason For Captain Rank-Flash Points Empty Re: Reason For Captain Rank-Flash Points

Post  Guest 1st November 2010, 8:49 am

Flash Pointsz wrote:Why do you deserve a promotion?

I believe i deserve a rank because i have fufilled all my promises to this clan, including calling, answering non-ranks questions, giving people help as soon as possible, I have done this for the past 12 days without getting a rank, and even epic believes that i deserve a rank, and some other ranks agree as well, i was the same rank as leart when he was lietenant, now he got general, and i am still lietenant? can u explain why please? and i called first several times including the most recent game

Do you know how to call?

Of course i do, i call like almost alll the time, and some times i even call first

Current rank:
Lieutenant

Thanks,
Flash Points

maybe cause u ask a lot?

Back to top Go down