3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Rank For Me or Any of Whom Seem Worthy Apon My Story Of Reason

Go down

An Rank For Me or Any of Whom Seem Worthy Apon My Story Of Reason Empty An Rank For Me or Any of Whom Seem Worthy Apon My Story Of Reason

Post  1 Proud Nerd 27th December 2010, 6:43 pm

I believe I would be a acceptiable canidate for a Rank,
because.....
In my past previous times, helping in RuneScape's very own Soul Wars, the Cnumorous Clans I have joined (just 2 honestly) I have been given honourable ranks, and excilent with people in friendly attitude. That is not conculding the honourable ranks I had in Private servers to.
Even though my account(s) may be low to some Soul Wars Clans, I am still strong enough to go in them with my limitation throu combat statis. I stay in there as long as I can, though In may be kicked right away, i still stay in for a decent time limit.
I also am a good leaker and caller for your or any Clan willing to accept me.
So consider all above.
1 Proud Nerd
1 Proud Nerd

http://www.tag101.webs.com

Back to top Go down

An Rank For Me or Any of Whom Seem Worthy Apon My Story Of Reason Empty APPLICATION Mistake

Post  1 Proud Nerd 6th January 2011, 8:28 am

Aww Fudge, I didnt follow prompt ...... Ohh Well.... pirat

Last edited by 1 Proud Nerd on 22nd April 2011, 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error.)
1 Proud Nerd
1 Proud Nerd

http://www.tag101.webs.com

Back to top Go down