3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- calling from a main

2 posters

Go down

- calling from a main Empty - calling from a main

Post  Estimate Me 3rd October 2012, 6:10 am

Is it illegal at the moment to be on one computer and two accounts (Not using a bot) - as others often do.
But what i mean is have one progame lets say for example - Swiftkit and then the runescape website server seperately?

main account in SW zombies for Example and another account such as a low leveled one in the friends chat - 3Zealsftw.

Let me know or give me feedback on what you think on this because if its possible i am willing to go through doing this.

--Estimate ME-----
Estimate Me
Estimate Me

Back to top Go down

- calling from a main Empty Re: - calling from a main

Post  Guest 3rd October 2012, 8:09 pm

Estimate Me wrote:Is it illegal at the moment to be on one computer and two accounts (Not using a bot) - as others often do.
But what i mean is have one progame lets say for example - Swiftkit and then the runescape website server seperately?

main account in SW zombies for Example and another account such as a low leveled one in the friends chat - 3Zealsftw.

Let me know or give me feedback on what you think on this because if its possible i am willing to go through doing this.

--Estimate ME-----

you can but not on the same rs world
for example you can have your main logged in w44 and have another account ranked in 3zf in lobby or another rs world

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunny 4th October 2012, 7:47 am

You can if u login fast on both clients.
Gunny
Gunny
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Estimate Me 6th October 2012, 7:41 pm

Gunny wrote:You can if u login fast on both clients.

I Usually do that anyways buddy Smile thats what i done yesterday morning when i called
Estimate Me
Estimate Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunny 7th October 2012, 4:19 am

Gj keep it up.
Gunny
Gunny
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down