3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D4RK ANGELZ rank application

Go down

D4RK ANGELZ rank application Empty D4RK ANGELZ rank application

Post  D4RK ANGELZ 30th September 2012, 8:34 am

im sorry to protest but i have been playing soul wars for atleast 5 months and i have been in 3zealsftw for 3 of them. in the last month i have been advertising for ages straight i had advertised in the graves in the pens in the other teams pen and infront of generals and 3zealsftw himself!

my rsn: D4RK ANGELZ

combat level:96 but 103 after the sizzling summer

highest combat stat: 96

average combat stat 80

pvp experience: done duel arena lots learnt many different techniques which includes dragon claws/ kerasi and a ring of vigour.

i believe im very good at soul wars and would be very good not only as a rank but one of the leaders of the clan.

if i was to describe myself as an animal it would be a wolf as i can be a lone wolf but is very good in hunting in a pack!

as a rs monster i would associate myself is would be general graador: as i am rather popular very strong and can switch from combat styles depending on the situation i am in.

also i can be a great team player as i will ofter group venge at the obey/ graveyards!

thank you there are many ways to get in touch with me.
1. join my friends chat (D4RK ANGELZ)
2. join the friends chat (3zealsftw)
3. pm me
4. email me at "mickyince98@hotmail.com"

thank you for your co-operation

mike.
D4RK ANGELZ
D4RK ANGELZ

Back to top Go down

D4RK ANGELZ rank application Empty Re: D4RK ANGELZ rank application

Post  Guest 30th September 2012, 9:02 am

D4RK ANGELZ wrote:im sorry to protest but i have been playing soul wars for atleast 5 months and i have been in 3zealsftw for 3 of them. in the last month i have been advertising for ages straight i had advertised in the graves in the pens in the other teams pen and infront of generals and 3zealsftw himself!

my rsn: D4RK ANGELZ

combat level:96 but 103 after the sizzling summer

highest combat stat: 96

average combat stat 80

pvp experience: done duel arena lots learnt many different techniques which includes dragon claws/ kerasi and a ring of vigour.

i believe im very good at soul wars and would be very good not only as a rank but one of the leaders of the clan.

if i was to describe myself as an animal it would be a wolf as i can be a lone wolf but is very good in hunting in a pack!

as a rs monster i would associate myself is would be general graador: as i am rather popular very strong and can switch from combat styles depending on the situation i am in.

also i can be a great team player as i will ofter group venge at the obey/ graveyards!

thank you there are many ways to get in touch with me.
1. join my friends chat (D4RK ANGELZ)
2. join the friends chat (3zealsftw)
3. pm me
4. email me at "mickyince98@hotmail.com"

thank you for your co-operation

mike.

hi d4rk
plz use the offical appliction thread next time u make a appliction for ranks/promotions
IMPORTANT, some new questions added to the application form, please read, copy and paste this and answer questions

Why do you deserve a rank/promotion?
(good reasons please)

What is your combat level?

Do you know how to call/will you call?

How long will you be playing soul wars for?

you can read how to call on this thread:
https://3zealsftw.darkbb.com/t822-click-here-for-several-possible-calling-methods

Back to top Go down