3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

friend chat rules

Go down

friend chat rules Empty friend chat rules

Post  from belgium 3rd September 2012, 9:23 am

wouldn't it be helpfull to put new rules on the forum i found out that leakers get ranked on 2nd acc and not on the leaked one when i promoted mine leaker for rank. that now resolve into none rank from him i have told him the same thing after i was told by one of the co-onwers. plus you can't expect from ppl to create a 2nd acc just to be ranked too this new rule could have cost me a leaker pls put new rules on the forum in the future grtz M91.
from belgium
from belgium

Back to top Go down

friend chat rules Empty Re: friend chat rules

Post  Guest 3rd September 2012, 8:50 pm

Mike91ftw wrote:wouldn't it be helpfull to put new rules on the forum i found out that leakers get ranked on 2nd acc and not on the leaked one when i promoted mine leaker for rank. that now resolve into none rank from him i have told him the same thing after i was told by one of the co-onwers. plus you can't expect from ppl to create a 2nd acc just to be ranked too this new rule could have cost me a leaker pls put new rules on the forum in the future grtz M91.

there is allways a good reason for having a rule
the reason for this is we have spy's in our fc from swz/se that come in our fc, see who is ranked then kick them if they join, so if we rank leaker's, they will be worthless because 1: THEY CANT LEAK, THAT'S THERE JOB in fc
also it is NOT hard to make a new acc - some people are lazy! if they want a rank - they would do it!

Back to top Go down