3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint About One of The Generals.

2 posters

Go down

Complaint About One of The Generals. Empty Complaint About One of The Generals.

Post  chyronic 14th August 2012, 12:39 pm

Yes you guessed it. I'm complaining about the General Keeyona. I decided to post a post on the forums was so I can say what I need to without being interrupted. First off, I feel like she is inactive (this may just be when im on she is) and whenever I say something she doesn't like, she comes in with her smart ass comments. i was calling the other day, and I closed the fc. Then she talked and said something about questing. Then i said shhhhh. Then she said don't shush me. then I said something (forgot what) then she starting saying stuff about how I shouldn't get her mad whille shes questing. We got into an arguing fight about how she shouldn't have talked, and a few others were saying I was right. Then I did say she was being a bitch and did take my 1/3 warning like I should have. Some other fight like this happened again today, and I got 2/3 AND got kicked for some reason?! And I do have a few others who say she should get deranked, but there too scared to stick up for em selves. So, idk what we should do, but here is my part of the story. Anyone and everyone can add on.
chyronic
chyronic

Back to top Go down

Complaint About One of The Generals. Empty Re: Complaint About One of The Generals.

Post  Gunny 15th August 2012, 4:50 am

She got her warning. Dw.
Gunny
Gunny
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Complaint About One of The Generals. Empty Re: Complaint About One of The Generals.

Post  Guest 15th August 2012, 3:43 pm

chyronic wrote:Yes you guessed it. I'm complaining about the General Keeyona. I decided to post a post on the forums was so I can say what I need to without being interrupted. First off, I feel like she is inactive (this may just be when im on she is) and whenever I say something she doesn't like, she comes in with her smart ass comments. i was calling the other day, and I closed the fc. Then she talked and said something about questing. Then i said shhhhh. Then she said don't shush me. then I said something (forgot what) then she starting saying stuff about how I shouldn't get her mad whille shes questing. We got into an arguing fight about how she shouldn't have talked, and a few others were saying I was right. Then I did say she was being a bitch and did take my 1/3 warning like I should have. Some other fight like this happened again today, and I got 2/3 AND got kicked for some reason?! And I do have a few others who say she should get deranked, but there too scared to stick up for em selves. So, idk what we should do, but here is my part of the story. Anyone and everyone can add on.

provide screenshots of when it happened.
useful if you want someone de-ranked.

Back to top Go down

Post  chyronic 16th August 2012, 1:29 am

I don't want her de ranked anymore I just think she should get a warning. And thanks Gunny.
chyronic
chyronic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down