3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threefold's Recruit Application

2 posters

Go down

Threefold's Recruit Application Empty Threefold's Recruit Application

Post  Threefold 8th July 2012, 2:22 am

Why do you deserve a rank/promotion? The clan lacks callers during the off-peak times. Being Australian, I'm active the most during this time frame and so can fill this lack of callers. I've been playing Soul Wars since its release and so have a pretty sound understanding on how SW fc's developed and the role they play. I've played close attention as to how the caller's conduct themselves and whats expected of them and believe I can uphold this standard if I were to call. I rely on Soul Wars in leveling up most of my combat skills and so spend most of my time there.

What is your combat level? 75(0)

Do you know how to call/will you call? Yes and absolutely

How long will you be playing soul wars for? 2 years, on and off.
Threefold
Threefold

Back to top Go down

Threefold's Recruit Application Empty Re: Threefold's Recruit Application

Post  Gunny 8th July 2012, 10:54 am

I will think about it.
Gunny
Gunny
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down