3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please read

Go down

please read Empty please read

Post  bbc_sw 2nd June 2012, 11:18 pm

Why do you deserve a rank/promotion? i know i dont deserve a rank in the eyes of the owners, but ive said what i had to say, and i apologise for anything that you think has/would of happened, im not applying for a rank because i beleive nobody is ready for me to be re-ranked, im applying to be taken off of the ignore list

What is your combat level? i have 3 accs i use alot, i have a cb 62, X2 cb 123's

Do you know how to call/will you call? ofc i do, but as i said before, im not applying for a rank, but if im offered a rank i wouldnt decline. and yes i know how to call, ask any rank who knows me

How long will you be playing soul wars for? i dont play for xp, i play for fun...so a long time<3

bbc_sw
bbc_sw
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down