3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rx tic-tac for a genral applacation

2 posters

Go down

rx tic-tac for a genral applacation Empty rx tic-tac for a genral applacation

Post  RX tic-tac 8th March 2012, 2:41 pm

YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE THIS PLZ:
1.is ur cc rank captain? yes

2.do you ALLWAYS advertise? evertime im on i advertise

3.do u tell everyone to advertise. yes when i log in i tell everyone to advertise

4. what is your time zone
if u do not no this type this in google: (your county) time zone eastern time zome

5.Do you know how to call (the cc’s to get call from) yes i know how to call. (soul elders, sw zombies)

6. how long have u been captain rank for?
if u recently got it, it might take a long while for you to get gen. well depends on where you start technically i have been a captain for a year and a half but i just recently got back into 3zealsftw with this new acc.

7. when your in cc, do u allways check we have a caller?.. yes i always check and offer the caller if he wants me to call.
RX tic-tac
RX tic-tac

Back to top Go down

rx tic-tac for a genral applacation Empty Re: rx tic-tac for a genral applacation

Post  Gunny 9th March 2012, 11:20 am

Il get back to u later.
Gunny
Gunny
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

rx tic-tac for a genral applacation Empty Re: rx tic-tac for a genral applacation

Post  RX tic-tac 10th March 2012, 6:53 am

okay Very Happy
RX tic-tac
RX tic-tac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum