3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who can call?

2 posters

Go down

Who can call? Empty Who can call?

Post  Gunny 3rd March 2012, 5:10 am

Who can call? We also need callers at the night. So if u can call, please tell us so we can rank you to give a try.
Gunny
Gunny
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Who can call? Empty Re: Who can call?

Post  PvM Samantha 31st July 2012, 8:32 am

Gunny Nzt wrote:Who can call? We also need callers at the night. So if u can call, please tell us so we can rank you to give a try.
I can call. Im from the Netherlands and when im on in the morning you guys are still snoozing in America i think ;P

Last edited by bhaskar on 8th August 2012, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved text)
PvM Samantha
PvM Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8th August 2012, 7:42 pm

PvM Samantha wrote:
Gunny Nzt wrote:Who can call? We also need callers at the night. So if u can call, please tell us so we can rank you to give a try.
I can call. Im from the Netherlands and when im on in the morning you guys are still snoozing in America i think ;P

do u know how to call?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down