3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V ll C E rank thread

2 posters

Go down

V ll C E rank thread Empty V ll C E rank thread

Post  V ll C E 16th October 2011, 3:03 am

Why do you deserve a rank/promotion?
well i took a break from rs and when i came back i was un-ranked, this has literally happened to me a million times in this clan but i understand cus i was in-active. since ive gotten back ive been playing more and got my 99mage ive been woking forever on. i really like this clan and i use it every time i go into soul wars, plus im always advertising (in purple)
wether im ranked or not.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your combat level?
im 68 cb but my current stats are..
52atk (doing mm then getting 60 and addy gloves, i have mith atm)
76str
5def
87rng
13pray
99mage
71hp
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know how to call/will you call?
yes i do, if it is needed then yes i will, but i dont try to call over everyone because i dont wana cause any mistakes.
How long will you be playing soul wars for?
i want at least 95 strength and im currently 76 so ill be here for a pretty long time.
what is your clan rank atm?
im not ranked at all.
V ll C E
V ll C E

Back to top Go down

V ll C E rank thread Empty Re: V ll C E rank thread

Post  Gunny 3rd March 2012, 5:00 am

Add me on Rs 'Gunny Nzt'. I will give u a try to call. Please read ''how to call'' b4 im ranking u. We also need callers at the night.
Gunny
Gunny
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down