3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, new to this clan but not new to the game :)

4 posters

Go down

Hey, new to this clan but not new to the game :) Empty Hey, new to this clan but not new to the game :)

Post  elskiller123 9th October 2011, 4:51 pm

Hey guys, my name is Vangodlo or Bl00dyknight on runescape but most people call me by my original name a while back, Elskiller, or just els, i've played for about 3 years on runescape, done soul wars a while, yes i'm only a noob lvl 3 but i really want slayer lvl up for this account and i want to help out with this clan a lot if i can and i'm wondering if i could maybe get a rank sometime so i can help out with color calling and other stuff, etc.
Thanks for listening, hope you enjoyed knowing about me
Els.
elskiller123
elskiller123

Back to top Go down

Hey, new to this clan but not new to the game :) Empty Re: Hey, new to this clan but not new to the game :)

Post  Adam 9th October 2011, 5:31 pm

hey welcome Smile, go to "apply for rank" and do an application using our template :Ds
Adam
Adam
Owner
Hey, new to this clan but not new to the game :) F1zbbp

Back to top Go down

Hey, new to this clan but not new to the game :) Empty Re: Hey, new to this clan but not new to the game :)

Post  Guest 9th October 2011, 10:23 pm

elskiller123 wrote:Hey guys, my name is Vangodlo or Bl00dyknight on runescape but most people call me by my original name a while back, Elskiller, or just els, i've played for about 3 years on runescape, done soul wars a while, yes i'm only a noob lvl 3 but i really want slayer lvl up for this account and i want to help out with this clan a lot if i can and i'm wondering if i could maybe get a rank sometime so i can help out with color calling and other stuff, etc.
Thanks for listening, hope you enjoyed knowing about me
Els.

welcome to 3zealsftw
if u dont no how to call, read the how to call

Back to top Go down

Post  Karim 9th October 2011, 11:51 pm

Welcome to 3zealsftw if you have any question or anything i personally or any rank would be more than happy to assist i hope you enjoy your time in 3zealsftw and hope you continue enjoying thanks for joining this clan

cheers

Karim
Forum Administrator

Last edited by Karim on 11th October 2011, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Karim
Karim
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gods Defence 10th October 2011, 7:57 pm

Karim wrote:Welcome to 3zealsftw if you have any question or anything i personally or any rank would be more than happy to assist i hope you enjoy your time in 3zealsftw and hope you continue enjoying thanks for joining this clan

cheers

Administraitor
Karim x

You spelt administrator wrong
Gods Defence
Gods Defence
Chatbox moderator
Chatbox moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam 10th October 2011, 9:06 pm

stfu trent idiot haha
Adam
Adam
Owner
Hey, new to this clan but not new to the game :) F1zbbp

Back to top Go down

Post  Karim 11th October 2011, 12:09 am

Dx mommy! twents making fun of me its not me who wrote it i let my cousin do the typing and i give him a buck per a day SUCKA =P
Karim
Karim
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum