3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just intro myself....

Go down

Just intro myself.... Empty Just intro myself....

Post  Chris Lexius 4th October 2011, 5:15 am

Maybe some member 3zealsftw already know me. I'm Chris Lexius. I am long enough in 3zealsftw and decided to permanently in this FriendChat.
By joining this FC I have raised a lot of levels like Constitution, Attack, Strength, Def, Magic, Ranged and also Prayer (cut many cost also my time!). Almost everydays I'm online both w44 also normal world. Well 3zealsftw quite interesting and fun with their member. Also I love this FC because they can accept me and not spam so much *ofc you can adv about this FC but i just give you advice not too fast. Just it... Thanks Smile
Chris Lexius
Chris Lexius

Back to top Go down

Just intro myself.... Empty Re: Just intro myself....

Post  Guest 4th October 2011, 5:51 am

Welcome my friend,

*Mute cough* *cough*
Hope you'll stay active in 3zealsftw FC & forums.

Back to top Go down