3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting A Promotion.

2 posters

Go down

Requesting A Promotion. Empty Requesting A Promotion.

Post  Fiery 2her 6th September 2011, 9:11 am

Why do you deserve a rank/promotion? I have been playing Runescape for about 5 years. I have already leaked/called for this cc and I always advert when I'm not browsing the forums. I have talent and I am familiar with this clan as I have been Ranked before in this clan with the title of captain but this was on another account which got banned. I also think I should be promoted from a smile face because 3zealsftw lives in Australia and I live in New Zealand and there like neighbor country's and I submit to the better Rugby team after the Wallabies beat the All-Blacks. I also love the cc's community. I've also had alot of experience with soul wars clans as I used to co-own a small cc called zealings before the owner quit and it went down. I believe I could provide alot of brain power and be a good influence for others. And I feel I would be a strong asset in this community.

What is your combat level? 45+ but I'm a growing pure Razz But if needed to go leak into a higher combat cc I can multi log in on my main who is level 125 p2p.

Do you know how to call/will you call? Yes I do know how to call as I have had experience in the past. And I am willing to call anytime you need me to.

How long will you be playing soul wars for? Well soul wars has always been my home when I'm not at soul wars I'm pking. So I will be at soul wars everyday.

Thank you for your time,

Fiery 2her.

Last edited by Fiery 2her on 6th September 2011, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fiery 2her
Fiery 2her

Back to top Go down

Requesting A Promotion. Empty Re: Requesting A Promotion.

Post  Fiery 2her 6th September 2011, 9:55 am

I've also got screen shots of my calls and leaks for prove if needed.
Fiery 2her
Fiery 2her

Back to top Go down

Post  Karim 6th September 2011, 10:56 am

we thank you for your promotion application IG and your stats is Pending until admin dev team or owner read and reply have a good day =)

Fourm Moderator
sw is ours
Karim
Karim
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiery 2her 6th September 2011, 11:04 am

sw is ours wrote:we thank you for your promotion application IG and your stats is Pending until admin dev team or owner read and reply have a good day =)

Fourm Moderator
sw is ours

Ok would you like me to give screenshot prove of my calls and leaks? Smile
Fiery 2her
Fiery 2her

Back to top Go down

Post  Karim 6th September 2011, 11:05 am

if you would like post it on photo part of fourm site any questions im in chat box thanks

Fourm Moderator
sw is ours
Karim
Karim
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6th September 2011, 10:09 pm

Fiery 2her wrote:Why do you deserve a rank/promotion? I have been playing Runescape for about 5 years. I have already leaked/called for this cc and I always advert when I'm not browsing the forums. I have talent and I am familiar with this clan as I have been Ranked before in this clan with the title of captain but this was on another account which got banned. I also think I should be promoted from a smile face because 3zealsftw lives in Australia and I live in New Zealand and there like neighbor country's and I submit to the better Rugby team after the Wallabies beat the All-Blacks. I also love the cc's community. I've also had alot of experience with soul wars clans as I used to co-own a small cc called zealings before the owner quit and it went down. I believe I could provide alot of brain power and be a good influence for others. And I feel I would be a strong asset in this community.

What is your combat level? 45+ but I'm a growing pure Razz But if needed to go leak into a higher combat cc I can multi log in on my main who is level 125 p2p.

Do you know how to call/will you call? Yes I do know how to call as I have had experience in the past. And I am willing to call anytime you need me to.

How long will you be playing soul wars for? Well soul wars has always been my home when I'm not at soul wars I'm pking. So I will be at soul wars everyday.

Thank you for your time,

Fiery 2her.

hi,
keep adving+calling and u will get a promotion

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiery 2her 8th September 2011, 7:04 am

-=-=-=-=-=-=-= I have been officially ranked from a smiley face ty!-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Fiery 2her
Fiery 2her

Back to top Go down

Post  Karim 8th September 2011, 7:46 am

Gratz
Karim
Karim
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down