3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0 1k kicking me for nothing, threatening to kick my other acc and being VERY mean

3 posters

Go down

0 1k kicking me for nothing, threatening to kick my other acc and being VERY mean Empty 0 1k kicking me for nothing, threatening to kick my other acc and being VERY mean

Post  NoTyShesFat 24th June 2011, 6:28 am

https://youtu.be/JCP6lP55wjk
I had to audioswap because I didn't know hypercam recorded my mic and I was on a skype call in french Very Happy
NoTyShesFat
NoTyShesFat

Back to top Go down

0 1k kicking me for nothing, threatening to kick my other acc and being VERY mean Empty Re: 0 1k kicking me for nothing, threatening to kick my other acc and being VERY mean

Post  Guest 25th June 2011, 5:38 am

i raanked him down..
then he mde his own cc so he isnt ranked in cc anymore

Back to top Go down

0 1k kicking me for nothing, threatening to kick my other acc and being VERY mean Empty Re: 0 1k kicking me for nothing, threatening to kick my other acc and being VERY mean

Post  We Own Sw 25th June 2011, 10:44 am

O.O
We Own Sw
We Own Sw
IG Administrator
IG Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Karim 29th June 2011, 10:31 am

He's unranked again from 3zf he told me he got randomly ranked in oa
Karim
Karim
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down