3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My introduction.

3 posters

Go down

My introduction. Empty My introduction.

Post  101 Floor 17th January 2011, 7:00 am

I see that I am the first one doing this in this section.

About myself:

Hey guys, My name is Floor. I'm a girl in real life. I have a mic and a cam I live in the Netherlands. Most known as Country of drugs and alcohol by people of other countries. I am 16 years old. I play fieldhockey which I am good at. I love to snowboard/sail and to meet friends. Also I like to party/going out.

Before I went to w44 I was in w143 (1.5 year ago) with zzi void izz (back then it was a really succesfull cc). Was general there and had a lot of fun. Stayed till he quit scape.(2/3months) Then Sws boss came up in w143, was with him for 3 weeks (from the start) and got general until the faggot decided to merch with maxzeals in w44. So we moved to w44, and I disliked maxzeals cc. It was fucking unorganized, noobs were ranks, I got captain there. I'm a person that stays loyal to the cc, no matter what happens but in this case it was hard to. He got hacked and removed his ranks. I had a reason to leave that shitty cc as I always looked up to 3zealsftw.

So 1.5 week ago, I joined the cc and pmed Alabamaboy that if he ever needed a backup caller I'd be there for him. With that we started talking, and I pmed him the call. I got my rank that way. Started of as smiley.. Started calling hardcore (11-12 games without stop) until.. last wednesday. I now was 2 bananas. Wednesday I felt really bad, and I got taken to the hospital. I got fired from there yesterday.

Was inactive till I think today.. Well I still am inactive but I'm calling again.

I love 3zftw cc and their community and hope to be stay a long ass time in it :]

I got nothing more to say I love you

~101 Floor

101 Floor
101 Floor

Back to top Go down

My introduction. Empty Re: My introduction.

Post  Adam 19th January 2011, 4:26 pm

very nice intro Smile hehe great to have you in the cc
Adam
Adam
Owner
My introduction. F1zbbp

Back to top Go down

Post  Gods Defence 20th January 2011, 1:55 pm

Nice, welcome to the clan Very Happy lol!

. . ..::;;:. ¸‹-·~·-›¸ ::;;;†hë ïLïvë Brøthërš ¸::::,‹-·~·-›¸ .:;;::.. . .
. ..::;;:. '{. .„¸ ¸„. .} :;;::.. Wë Çhïll ..::;;:.... {. .„¸ ¸„. .}' .:;;::.. .
. . ..::;;:. ';¸¨´,`¨¸;' :;;::.:.. Wë Skïll ..:.::;;: ';¸¨´,`¨¸;' .:;;::.. . .
. . . ..::;;:. '·'-'-'·' .:;;:;::.:...'Wë KILL'..:.::;:;;:. '·'-'-'·' .:;;::.. . . .
Gods Defence
Gods Defence
Chatbox moderator
Chatbox moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down