3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Floor inactive

Go down

101 Floor inactive Empty 101 Floor inactive

Post  101 Floor 17th January 2011, 12:40 am

Hey.. I shall introduce myself, I'm Floor, I'm caller of 3zftw (2bananas). I am 16 years old &nd a girl irl. Most of you don't know me. I'm from the netherlands btw!

Reason I make this topic is because I got taken to the hospital last wednesday evening/thursday morning (2am). I had appendix infection and therefor I got operated on thursday. I got fired out of the hospital yesterday afternoon. Well I was inactive from wednesday till that period.

I try to get back to serve you guys again, Just I thought I'd post it here as bhaskar recommended it, so that you guys know I''m inactive. It's hard for me to be on scape because I am quite weak atm.

I will call every now and then. (just not as much as before) until im better.

I'll try to be back as soon as possible

Sorry for the inconvenience.

~Floor
101 Floor
101 Floor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum