3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sircid90 Application

2 posters

Go down

Sircid90 Application Empty Sircid90 Application

Post  ? 16th December 2010, 10:17 am

Why do you deserve a rank/promotion?
I work hard, always out fighting... and usually the first if not in the top 5 to the enemy grave to secure a win every match. Been joining the clan whenever I'm at soul wars for around a year, used to play as thecid12345 though. I'm very helpful and know alot of rs, been playing it since '00. Almost always advertise, heh get noticed.. but never ranked it seems. So yeah hard working, and contributing player i suppose if the just of it.

What is your combat level?

Do you know how to call/will you call?
yes, it is not hard, long as i have a leak i suppose.

How long will you be playing soul wars for?
I'm always in and out, so forever I suppose? But yeah I'm around often, back and forth among other things.

what is your clan rank atm?

Unranked, been trying for around a year i suppose, via advertising. And working hard.
?
?

Back to top Go down

Sircid90 Application Empty Re: Sircid90 Application

Post  Adam 16th December 2010, 12:33 pm

really good application, ive agreed to rank u, seeing u have been around for a while, welcome to 3zf mate
Adam
Adam
Owner
Sircid90 Application F1zbbp

Back to top Go down

Sircid90 Application Empty Good News

Post  ? 17th December 2010, 6:23 am

Excellent, that is great to hear, thank you for accepting, i thought after such a long time advertising, finding a forum would be easiest. I'll be around often, and I'll be looking to help wherever it's needed.
?
?

Back to top Go down

Sircid90 Application Empty Re: Sircid90 Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down