3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning back from a Long Break :\

2 posters

Go down

Returning back from a Long Break :\ Empty Returning back from a Long Break :

Post  1 Proud Nerd 23rd September 2012, 11:56 am

Hi all its me again Jason the Nerd ( Royal Nerd, Real Defence, 1 Proud Nerd, or Thefollowed1).
Just saying Hi, I'm coming back to visit RuneScape, and of course the best Soul Wars friends chat, You Guys ! Very Happy .
Sorry i been out so long, just got my Drivers License recently. Right now I'm juggling my life between driving around the city, getting classes in college, finding a job, and trying join the Navy What a Face .
I'll be in the friends chat once a day, 5 times a week to see whats up, and maintain controll of the chat, of course with best admins there are. So you better behave Twisted Evil .
~ Yours, Jason (JasonsRN <- my new RuneScape name)
1 Proud Nerd
1 Proud Nerd

http://www.tag101.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Returning back from a Long Break :\ Empty Re: Returning back from a Long Break :\

Post  Guest 23rd September 2012, 6:06 pm

1 Proud Nerd wrote:Hi all its me again Jason the Nerd ( Royal Nerd, Real Defence, 1 Proud Nerd, or Thefollowed1).
Just saying Hi, I'm coming back to visit RuneScape, and of course the best Soul Wars friends chat, You Guys ! Very Happy .
Sorry i been out so long, just got my Drivers License recently. Right now I'm juggling my life between driving around the city, getting classes in college, finding a job, and trying join the Navy What a Face .
I'll be in the friends chat once a day, 5 times a week to see whats up, and maintain controll of the chat, of course with best admins there are. So you better behave Twisted Evil .
~ Yours, Jason (JasonsRN <- my new RuneScape name)

welcome back Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  1 Proud Nerd 24th September 2012, 7:33 am

Thanks Bhask Smile
Nice seeing your still around.
1 Proud Nerd
1 Proud Nerd

Back to top Go down

Returning back from a Long Break :\ Empty Re: Returning back from a Long Break :\

Post  Gunny 24th September 2012, 11:59 pm

Welcome back.
Gunny
Gunny
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  1 Proud Nerd 25th September 2012, 6:10 am

Thank you Gunny.
1 Proud Nerd
1 Proud Nerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down