3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible away-time

2 posters

Go down

Possible away-time Empty Possible away-time

Post  Will Miss It 29th October 2010, 8:49 am

Hey there!
I will might be away from Soul Wars for 2 - 3 weeks, because I am trying to get 89 Dungeoneering.
I want Air Guitar emote as combat 3, and because of that, this will might take a short while. Smile

Maybe I will go for 500 Castle Wars games instead. In case, I will be gone for 1 and a half week.

I am a banana rank in the clan at the moment.
When I return, I will be possible to help the clan alot better in special ways, you'll see. Smile

Will Wink

Last edited by Will Miss It on 30th October 2010, 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Will Miss It

Back to top Go down

Possible away-time Empty Re: Possible away-time

Post  Adam 29th October 2010, 5:16 pm

will is ur favourite word Wink, haha thats fine mate, u can still use the clan while your away, just to chat or something, but thanks for telling us that ur going to be away
Adam
Adam
Owner
Possible away-time F1zbbp

Back to top Go down