3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swiftaaaay

Go down

Swiftaaaay Empty Swiftaaaay

Post  Swiftaaaay 4th October 2011, 4:32 am

Don't think I introduced myself...

Name is bradley swift, no prizes for guessing where my rsn comes from, Im 17 in November, and live in manchester, england.

I played rs 5years ago at the lowly age of 11, and then quit for WoW, I came back here after my GCSE's and everything had changed ;o shock horror. Anyway I joined 3zealsftw after I made a friend on my def pure and said to, and I was hooked on SW from then on.

I've been in the fc for a month or so I guess, I was pretty active adving and calling here and there, then I went to kill 10000 ghouls, get void and explore the new rs world. Anywho, I'm back and active in the fc again.

so, Hey!

From Swift.
Swiftaaaay
Swiftaaaay

Back to top Go down