3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aplication for rank!!!!

Go down

aplication for rank!!!! Empty aplication for rank!!!!

Post  daddypsych08 9th September 2011, 3:23 pm

Why do i deserve a rank or promotion well because I have been playing Runescape since 2003 (about 9years off and on). I always advertise when I'm not checking out the forums. I have skillz and I am used to this clan, I also think I should be ranked because 3zealsftw is the only fc i would go in if i were to get down on sw. I also love this cc's community, and how orgenized it is. I believe I could provide alot of power and be a good influence for others. And I feel I would be a good assist in this community, and for others to come...

What is my combat level? my cb is 101 but i hve 198 zeal points and im saveing for my str Very Happy i already have 99 magic and 99 range 70 def and 75 att 90 con i have power so ill serve this cc with all i got and go above the call of duty to impress my other members...

Do you know how to call or will you call? Yes I do know how to call ive see alot of calling on this cc... im not saying im the best but ill give u my 110%...

How long will you be playing soul wars for? Well soul wars has always been my favrite minigame and if im not at soul wars I'm most likely pking. So I will be at soul wars everyday no less then 5 hrs a day to train my str and to have fun!!!

Thankx for your time,
P.N: i hope to hear from u guys real soon i cnt w8 to be elgable to tlk in fc or do some calling...
-daddypsych08-

daddypsych08
daddypsych08

Back to top Go down

aplication for rank!!!! Empty Re: aplication for rank!!!!

Post  Guest 9th September 2011, 9:42 pm

Do you know how to call or will you call? Yes I do know how to call ive see alot of calling on this cc... im not saying im the best but ill give u my 110%...

have u read the how to call?

Back to top Go down