3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank Application :)

2 posters

Go down

Rank Application :) Empty Rank Application :)

Post  La Caperusa 27th August 2011, 8:46 am

Why do you deserve a rank/promotion?
Well, I'm becomming addicted to Soul Wars and what better than to join a wonderful SW clan such as 3ZealsFtw and become a ranked person in it, Well.. I've been in the "Friends Chat" for a day now, constantly and it's a very great clan you have and i'm really happy to be apart of it. I think my Length-in-the-FC isn't enough to get a rank, but it's in the owners/ranked personal's hands if I get this rank of not, I'm happy with just a smiley face. I'm not a hard person to please, i'm intending on staying in Soul Wars for a pretty long-time, so I hope i can help out and give my in-put into things and help out others instead of helping out myself. I'm really bad with applications too. xD.
________________________________________________________________________________
What is your combat level?
________________________________________________________________________________

Currently: 101 F2P/ 105 P2P.
Do you know how to call/will you call?
I will happily call if somebody tells me the secrets. ^-^
How long will you be playing soul wars for?
Honestly? I'll be here until I get 99 Attack, Strength, Range, Magic, Defence, Hitpoints, Prayer, Possibly Slayer.
So maybe half a year?, As long as 3zealsftw is up and running, i'll be in Soul Wars, that's a sollum promise.

what is your clan rank atm?
Blank. (Nothing)
La Caperusa
La Caperusa

Back to top Go down

Rank Application :) Empty Re: Rank Application :)

Post  Adam 27th August 2011, 8:59 am

great, welcome to 3zealsftw, ive seen ur adv
Adam
Adam
Owner
Rank Application :) F1zbbp

Back to top Go down

Post  La Caperusa 27th August 2011, 9:25 am

Thank you very much! i'm happy to be with you!
La Caperusa
La Caperusa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down