3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changed name due to security reasons.

3 posters

Go down

Changed name due to security reasons. Empty Changed name due to security reasons.

Post  Marijaunahacker 5th December 2010, 8:17 am

Most of you should know me. I am a gen in 3zealsftw.

I will not, nor attempt to hack any of you, this is my username on another forum and it is easy for me to use.

I have only botted in the past. If you need help with anything, this includes help recovering your account from being hacked or botting techniques(I don't advise it at all, but I am willing to help) just contact me via here only. I will only provide recovery techniques that have worked for me nearly 100 percent of the time.

I helped 3zealsftw(adam) recover his account after some one from an old, no longer functioning sw cc hacked him.

Don't be afraid to talk with me because I'm gen or can help you with things pertaining to botting/recovering hacked accounts. I will be making a thread on ways people can hack you and how to prevent it sooner in the future.

Last edited by Marijaunahacker on 27th December 2010, 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : using botting program that are massed looked at by jagex)
Marijaunahacker
Marijaunahacker

Back to top Go down

Changed name due to security reasons. Empty Re: Changed name due to security reasons.

Post  Adam 5th December 2010, 9:45 pm

this is so true, he actually told me everything to write in recovery appeal, within a few hours, 3zf was all mine again <3
Adam
Adam
Owner
Changed name due to security reasons. F1zbbp

Back to top Go down

Changed name due to security reasons. Empty Re: Changed name due to security reasons.

Post  smfd-you 0hp - Cobes 19th December 2010, 8:47 am

well i almost botted 99 fishing on a pure f2p acc.. had 1300 total lvl (good for pure f2p). I tried to appeal but they denied it and i dunnno if i can appeal again? cos its a friken good acc and i want it back :p name is "dareu2attkm3"

ty for help,
G2h ownz YOU
smfd-you 0hp - Cobes
smfd-you 0hp - Cobes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down