3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M3rchowns request of a Friend rank!

2 posters

Go down

M3rchowns request of a Friend rank! Empty M3rchowns request of a Friend rank!

Post  M3rchowns 12th November 2010, 5:04 am

1.Why do u deserve a promotion?
(Put some good reasons please)

Well, i like soul wars on my pure account "M3rchowns", and have used this clan for a while now.

I have advertised for a long period of time, giving up my own time and experience to assist the clan.

I am online alot and think i could be a useful asset to the clan.

I wish to be able to speak in the chat so that i may be able to help answer questions that many
countless new members and users of the clan may have.

I have a very good clan attitude, and understand that situations may not always work as planned, and not to get angry or impatient when issues arise.

I am already friends with a few of the members here, but its hard to talk in pm during Soul Wars matches, and it would be much easier if i could just speak in the clan chat.

2.Do you know how to call (the cc’s to get call from)
Yes, I've read your forum post about it.

3.What is your clan rank?
I have no clan rank yet.
M3rchowns
M3rchowns

Back to top Go down

M3rchowns request of a Friend rank! Empty Re: M3rchowns request of a Friend rank!

Post  Adam 12th November 2010, 8:09 pm

this is a very appealing application, thankyou for taking your time to do it, i have agreed to rank u, just a few more questions please
1. How long do u play runescape a day/plan on playing sw for?
2. what time zone r u in?
Adam
Adam
Owner
M3rchowns request of a Friend rank! F1zbbp

Back to top Go down