3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Questions, Help Please.

Go down

Calling Questions, Help Please. Empty Calling Questions, Help Please.

Post  DwarvenLied 9th December 2012, 7:47 am

I have been entering 3zealsftw chat off and on for a very long time now. I was recently contacted about this site, and was told to look up how to call and memorize it.
I have no problem helping with calling but I do need to know what it is, and how to do it.

Here's my knowledge so far and from what I could understand by reading the forums.

Calling is: Telling the other members in the party/clan/friend chat what team to go on so they can get all 3 zeals.

I read that you find a leaker (a spy basically) who tells you what team the other clans are going to so that your clan has a higher success rate of winning.

My questions are:

1) Do we rely solely on leakers to call?
2) How would I know what color I choose [Red Team or Blue Team] would be the appropriate team that would lead my clanmates to getting 3 zeals? (If leaking was not the case to calling.)

Is there any simple steps I can read, because I have read the forums and they primarily point me to finding a leaker, or self leaking. Both of which I'll keep reading until I memorize it on how to leak appropriately.

Help please. I'm more then willing to help out once I figure out this whole calling thing.
DwarvenLied

Back to top Go down

Calling Questions, Help Please. Empty Re: Calling Questions, Help Please.

Post  Guest 9th December 2012, 9:02 pm

DwarvenLied wrote:I have been entering 3zealsftw chat off and on for a very long time now. I was recently contacted about this site, and was told to look up how to call and memorize it.
I have no problem helping with calling but I do need to know what it is, and how to do it.

Here's my knowledge so far and from what I could understand by reading the forums.

Calling is: Telling the other members in the party/clan/friend chat what team to go on so they can get all 3 zeals.

I read that you find a leaker (a spy basically) who tells you what team the other clans are going to so that your clan has a higher success rate of winning.

My questions are:

1) Do we rely solely on leakers to call?
2) How would I know what color I choose [Red Team or Blue Team] would be the appropriate team that would lead my clanmates to getting 3 zeals? (If leaking was not the case to calling.)

Is there any simple steps I can read, because I have read the forums and they primarily point me to finding a leaker, or self leaking. Both of which I'll keep reading until I memorize it on how to leak appropriately.

Help please. I'm more then willing to help out once I figure out this whole calling thing.

plz read this:

https://3zealsftw.darkbb.com/t822-several-possible-calling-methods Smile Cool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum