3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quitting Fc for some time.

2 posters

Go down

Quitting Fc for some time. Empty Quitting Fc for some time.

Post  Polar Look 11th October 2012, 5:29 am

Sorry Guys,
Rs Canceled My Membership For No Reason , I gonna Dung and open Rarely , until i try to get 6m to buy a membership from gunny.Well I'll Miss you all
These are names that i will never , ever , ever FORGET.

Gunny:I love You Bro , You Know What are you saying 100% , Always helped me when i was a recruit/smiley, Goodluck with ur girlfriend Very Happy

Bhaskar:Gl On Owner , You Care 100% about the fc , You take the right decisions , you rock.

Tourism:I like you , your awesome <3

Pungent:<3 , My bro , I always Talked to him , what an awesome cooooooooooooooolo guy.

Motive:Goodluck Bro , your working good to make the fc standing , and ur cool <3
Greetings:Sexy , Cool Guy , Ranked me To Captain , And Recruit I will Love you and will forever.

Drako: Stupid ass , haha jk your Cool

I can Forget Someone , tell me if i did Very Happy
Polar Look
Polar Look

Back to top Go down

Quitting Fc for some time. Empty Re: Quitting Fc for some time.

Post  Gunny 11th October 2012, 7:41 am

U can buy 1 for 800k
Gunny
Gunny
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down