3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

several possible calling methods

2 posters

Go down

several possible calling methods Empty several possible calling methods

Post  Comotivex 9th September 2012, 5:36 pm

======This will teach new ranks like you, how to call!=========

1. The first method is known as "Self-Leaking". Self-Leaking is using an account that is 108+ AND p2p to get calls from se/swz. So, you would double log, first you get on your main that is 108+ P2P acc. There are 2 leakable fc's which are: Soul elders (180+ fc) and "Sw zombies" (160+ fc). So when you double log, join "sw zombies" or soul elders (if your 120+) on your main. and then on your 3zf acc you call what soul elders or sw zombies call. an example would be this... if sw zombies caller said this:===Red=== it means that the call is red, so you must then call it for 3zealsftw. please be sure to not wc the call on your main se/swz fc or public chat, you can be kicked, you know se/swz "hate" leakers because they are selfish and get mad when low levels get call. also be sure to not say you're leaking, if you do, that's stupid, and you'll automatically be kicked from se/swz, and then ur main is gfed. So guys, if you have a main, this method is the FASTEST and BEST prefered way to call. feel free doing it please.

2. The second method is "Using trusted leakers". this method is basically if you don't have a main get friends who will leak to you, make sure they're nice and fast. you do not want slow leakers who take forever to give you calls, please train your friends well until you think they are capable of leaking to you, so just explain to them how to give you calls. example tell them this: "when soul elders/sw zombies make the call pm me it..." and so on, So over all this method is using friends to get calls and calling it in 3zf.

3. The third method is "using random leakers" if you do not have a main - do not have friends who can leak. Please do this in our 3zf fc: ====108+ pm me==== | then when a 108+ friend pm's you, you will teach them how to leak. It's preferred to train them, so they can be organized, and make you look like a pro caller Smile.

R E M E M B E R / K N O W this; Keep this in mind plz:
1. Dont leak nex

2. Soul elders/sw zombies ALWAYS have 1 caller, if a random person comes in and makes a color, it's false, do not call it in 3zealsftw.

3. It is recommended that if you use mains to leak, do not log in/out at the same time on ur 3zf acc. or you will be found

4. try using more than 1 leaker. it's best to, because it's safer

5. Calls can be: Red, Blue, dd outside blue, dd outside red, dd green, etc. also "final" or "fc open" means call is over and there won't be any changes. so when se/swz say that you must call it in 3zf. so then it means people can talk now.

6. when se/swz say "backwall summ pray" know that they're doing that to trick us, so don't call it in 3zealsftw, lol.

7. now that you know how to call please help fc and dont be inactive Smile that can cause derank if you never help. so call when asked. and you MUST call when needed.

8. Tell 3zealsftw to dd barrier and adv in purple at 0+3 Very Happy it helps us be full

9. Plz, do not give anyone, even your "best friends" your main/leakers. and don't talk
about leaks in fc. it is against the rules, they can discover your main just by saying your combat of leaker/main - etc. IM TRYING TO HELP SO FOLLOW MY RECOMMENDATION !!!!!

10. Tig = Time-in-game ... Now the question is... How do you know tig? answer is:

(This is how to solve it if you are IN the game) so it should say on your bar, time: 10 minutes (thats an exmaple) so just +3 to that, so time would be 10+3, now lets look at how to solve it outside
if your outside and time is 13 minutes, you do this: Time (which is 13 in this case), subtract 3, (answer +3) so the answer to 13-3 is 10, then all you have to do is +3, so your job is to close fc at 2+3, which is 5 mins outside and call

DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE! IF SOMETHING ISN'T CLEAR, OR IF I MISSED SOMETHING, CORRECT ME! TY

I will show you examples now!!!!!!!!!
What self leaking looks like? Here is a bit of a picture to get an idea:

===Attention==This is what self leaking looks like=====

several possible calling methods Selfleak

====Attention==This is what using trusted leakers look like====

several possible calling methods Friendsda

====Attention, last but not least - random leakers====

several possible calling methods Randomsfv
Comotivex
Comotivex
captain
captain

Back to top Go down

several possible calling methods Empty Re: several possible calling methods

Post  DwarvenLied 10th December 2012, 5:30 am

So basically on (1) are you saying I need two Runescape accounts, an alternate to leak, and my primary one to call.

I use my alternate to find out what SWZ or SE is doing and then call it in 3FTW?

But that's the thing I only have one account. I can't afford to have two memberships for Runescape.

Unless I'm reading this wrong.
DwarvenLied

Back to top Go down

Post  DwarvenLied 10th December 2012, 6:20 am

Okay I get it. We need leakers in another clan and to tell us where the other clan is going for a side.
We go to the same place that we were told by that leaker of the other clan.

(1) You need two accounts to leak. I'd say use your P2P account to be the leaker and use a F2P account to be the caller. Have your F2P caller account in the lobby and in the 3zealsFTW chat. In which case if I'm going to call, I'd have to have my rank given to my alt and my rank on Dwarvenlied removed. Because I think self leaking is more reliable.
DwarvenLied

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10th December 2012, 9:09 am

DwarvenLied wrote:Okay I get it. We need leakers in another clan and to tell us where the other clan is going for a side.
We go to the same place that we were told by that leaker of the other clan.

(1) You need two accounts to leak. I'd say use your P2P account to be the leaker and use a F2P account to be the caller. Have your F2P caller account in the lobby and in the 3zealsFTW chat. In which case if I'm going to call, I'd have to have my rank given to my alt and my rank on Dwarvenlied removed. Because I think self leaking is more reliable.

if you have a account that's high enough cb, it can be more reliable

EDIT: if u dont, do what point number 1 says

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down