3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HighCalibur's Application for Temporary (14d) Ranking.

2 posters

Go down

HighCalibur's Application for Temporary (14d) Ranking. Empty HighCalibur's Application for Temporary (14d) Ranking.

Post  HighCalibur 7th June 2012, 5:55 pm

Why do you deserve a rank/promotion? Other than previous experience within Soul Waring Clans, I have a friendly attitude, good communication, and active In-Game/Forums.
(good reasons please)

What is your combat level? 103 (Non Member)/ 74 (Member)

Do you know how to call/will you call? Yes I know how to call, old General for DustyDevils, Founder of Soulwar Boss, old General for Sw Zeals. I will be able to call when the situation arises/If there are leakers available to leak from.

How long will you be playing soul wars for? Only returned due to the current Runescape Promotion of Free Membership (14days). Will look to buy subscription if I feel Runescape is worth what it once was.
HighCalibur
HighCalibur

Back to top Go down

HighCalibur's Application for Temporary (14d) Ranking. Empty Re: HighCalibur's Application for Temporary (14d) Ranking.

Post  Guest 9th June 2012, 6:11 am

HighCalibur wrote:Why do you deserve a rank/promotion? Other than previous experience within Soul Waring Clans, I have a friendly attitude, good communication, and active In-Game/Forums.
(good reasons please)

What is your combat level? 103 (Non Member)/ 74 (Member)

Do you know how to call/will you call? Yes I know how to call, old General for DustyDevils, Founder of Soulwar Boss, old General for Sw Zeals. I will be able to call when the situation arises/If there are leakers available to leak from.

How long will you be playing soul wars for? Only returned due to the current Runescape Promotion of Free Membership (14days). Will look to buy subscription if I feel Runescape is worth what it once was.

i will think about it
whats ur rsn?

Back to top Go down

HighCalibur's Application for Temporary (14d) Ranking. Empty Re: HighCalibur's Application for Temporary (14d) Ranking.

Post  iFree iMason 13th June 2012, 6:36 pm

Idk I do remember while calling you did Talk purposly during a closed fc multiple times.
iFree iMason
iFree iMason

Back to top Go down

Post  iFree iMason 13th June 2012, 6:37 pm

And this application is your 1st post which really shows a negative reflection.
iFree iMason
iFree iMason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down