3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

3ZEALSFTW VS NEX SOULS WAR- READ :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3ZEALSFTW VS NEX SOULS WAR- READ :)

Post  Adam on 10th April 2012, 1:58 am

We are warring nex souls at 11pm Gmt + 10 Who can make it?
avatar
Adam
Owner


Posts : 666
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 39
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3ZEALSFTW VS NEX SOULS WAR- READ :)

Post  Guest on 10th April 2012, 10:59 am

Adam wrote:We are warring nex souls at 11pm Gmt + 10 Who can make it?

11 am uk time
i will try
but people who come from us cant come coz it will be 6 or 7am there time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 3ZEALSFTW VS NEX SOULS WAR- READ :)

Post  Okeer on 10th April 2012, 11:36 am

bhaskar wrote:
Adam wrote:We are warring nex souls at 11pm Gmt + 10 Who can make it?

11 am uk time
i will try
but people who come from us cant come coz it will be 6 or 7am there time
6am my time but i'm gonna be there anyways. I want to whip Nex Souls sorry ass all over Soul Wars.
avatar
Okeer
Creativity Developer
Creativity Developer

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 27
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3ZEALSFTW VS NEX SOULS WAR- READ :)

Post  Adam on 11th April 2012, 12:25 pm

Okeer wrote:
bhaskar wrote:
Adam wrote:We are warring nex souls at 11pm Gmt + 10 Who can make it?

11 am uk time
i will try
but people who come from us cant come coz it will be 6 or 7am there time
6am my time but i'm gonna be there anyways. I want to whip Nex Souls sorry ass all over Soul Wars.

And that we did =] ^
avatar
Adam
Owner


Posts : 666
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 39
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3ZEALSFTW VS NEX SOULS WAR- READ :)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum