3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iParty Rockn - Introduction!

5 posters

Go down

iParty Rockn - Introduction! Empty iParty Rockn - Introduction!

Post  iParty Rockn 23rd September 2011, 2:55 am

Hello 3zealsftw! Very Happy

I am the newest member of 3zealsftw's forums! I will give you a little history about me!

I have had 2-3 pure accounts, all striving to reach maxed ava gmaul pure status. My first one was ruined by not having enough knowledge about pures. My second one was really good but sadly I forgot the password and my recovery attempts have been in vain Neutral

I am sure that I will be sticking with this account for awhile as I just reached 1450 Total on my level 3 skiller (Construction) and really have no motivation to skill anymore!

I love forums and will try to be active as well as trying to bring loads more of new members to the forums to spice the activity up!

My past experience were with Mmsyther/Saints (level 3 skiller clan)/Hpfll (level 3 skiller clan)! So if you ever need forum help I am here!

kthksbai
iParty Rockn
iParty Rockn

Back to top Go down

iParty Rockn - Introduction! Empty Re: iParty Rockn - Introduction!

Post  Guest 23rd September 2011, 3:26 am

iParty Rockn wrote:Hello 3zealsftw! Very Happy

I am the newest member of 3zealsftw's forums! I will give you a little history about me!

I have had 2-3 pure accounts, all striving to reach maxed ava gmaul pure status. My first one was ruined by not having enough knowledge about pures. My second one was really good but sadly I forgot the password and my recovery attempts have been in vain Neutral

I am sure that I will be sticking with this account for awhile as I just reached 1450 Total on my level 3 skiller (Construction) and really have no motivation to skill anymore!

I love forums and will try to be active as well as trying to bring loads more of new members to the forums to spice the activity up!

My past experience were with Mmsyther/Saints (level 3 skiller clan)/Hpfll (level 3 skiller clan)! So if you ever need forum help I am here!

kthksbai

welcome to 3zealsftw Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  iParty Rockn 23rd September 2011, 3:53 am

bhaskar wrote:
iParty Rockn wrote:Hello 3zealsftw! Very Happy

kthksbai

welcome to 3zealsftw Very Happy
thanks Smile!
iParty Rockn
iParty Rockn

Back to top Go down

Post  Karim 23rd September 2011, 8:13 am

welcome ENJOY
Karim
Karim
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam 23rd September 2011, 4:25 pm

Welcome to 3zealsftw mate!
Adam
Adam
Owner
iParty Rockn - Introduction! F1zbbp

Back to top Go down

Post  Closed 24th September 2011, 2:07 am

cant wait to touch you

err i mean, welcome to 3zf Smile
Closed
Closed

Back to top Go down

Post  Steph 24th September 2011, 2:51 am

Dont worry, just pretend you're a girl. Arcane likes men. =D

Epic Win.
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post  Karim 24th September 2011, 5:02 am

LOLZ go steph haha never knew that so u like men ah ... weirdo cant u be natural lol
Karim
Karim
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down