3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

3Zealsftw!
All Register to see the forums! Also All register with ur rs name! (but we suggest NOT ur rs password)
clan updates will always be on this site! feel free to post! Always be active on site!
3Zealsftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling a Call for All

Go down

Calling a Call for All Empty Calling a Call for All

Post  1 Proud Nerd 28th December 2010, 11:22 am

Sorry for this everyone, but I was thinking to myself, that the Caling system could be changed a little.

I am not saying its bad, it is great, but at times may be alittle confusing.

So here is a Rough-Draft'ed Rule I have thought of:
" To apon an Caller calling in the Clan (Official (chosen) OR any "Ranked" Clan Member (in a first server situation) will be allowed to "Closeing the Clan" for their speeech in shooseing the next team color, (given of an period of time for silence). Which then there for will announce the color in 3-5 lines onle. Then there for "Opening the Clan" for others to talk with ease. "
"Which during that time period no other personal (Rankie) will submit (put in a) word or empty space useage."

Sorry but I thought that could be an Ideal rule For Calling.
Please respong if you like or dis-like this idea, for I would like to hear your reply.
~ Thank You, yours OhhYeah <¤>¿<¤>
P.S: AND A HAPPY HOLIDDAY TO ALL (of 2010) santa
1 Proud Nerd
1 Proud Nerd

http://www.tag101.webs.com

Back to top Go down